Twice (un)lucky: Injured in Mecca Masjid and Dilsukhnagar blasts, he survived both
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
"He suffered so much after getting injured in the Mecca Masjid blast and now fate has again dealt a big blow to him. I cannot see him suffer so much. We are poor people, we don't have enough money to take care of his needs,'' said Mirza, who works with a real estate agent.