Twilight leading Razzie awards with 11 nominations
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II' series is leading in the worst films of Hollywood in 2012 by garnering 11 Razzie nominations.
The Razzie awards, which celebrate Hollywood's worst actors and directors have come up with their nominations and the Kristen Stewart-Robert Pattinson starrer is closely followed by 'That's My Boy' and 'Battleship' were close behind in the contest for Hollywood's worst of 2012.
The real-life couple have also been nominated as the "worst screen couple" category, earning the film 11 nods in just 10 categories. Stewart is also nominated in the worst actress category for 'Twilight' and 'Snow White'.
Stewart and Pattinson were joined by Taylor Lautner and his disturbingly young love interest Mackenzie Foy in the category.
Adam Sandler-Andy Samberg comedy 'That's My Boy' earned eight nominations while Rihanna starrer 'Battleship' rounded out the top three with seven nominations.
Veteran actress Barbra Streisand has earned a nomination in the worst actress category for 'The Guilt Trip' so has Katherine Heigl for 'One for the Money' Milla Jovovich for 'Resident Evil: Retribution' and Tyler Perry for his gender-bending role in 'Madea's Witness Protection'.
Perry is also nominated in worst actor, director and category for 'Good Deeds', worst Screen Couple and worst screen couple category among others.
The worst actor category also has names like Nicolas Cage for 'Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance' and 'Seeking Justice', Eddie Murphy for 'A Thousand Words' and Adam Sandler for 'That's My Boy'
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might