'Twilight' once in a lifetime opportunity: Kristen Stewart
- LIVE: Telangana bill tabled in Rajya Sabha amid uproar, marshals called in
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join AAP
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
Actress Kristen Stewart has described her role as human-turned-vampire Bella Swan in the "Twilight Saga" franchise as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The 22-year-old actress is surprised at how 'Twi-hard' fans have remained so dedicated since the films began in 2008 and thinks they have made the experience even more enjoyable, reported Digital Spy online.
"To sustain energy from one project is pretty remarkable and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we were the only fans. But to turn up to here and have a million people doing that with you is insane and amazing. It's contagious. A once in a lifetime," she said.
Stewart, Robert Pattinson, her on-screen husband and real-life boyfriend and co-star Taylor Lautner, said that they were emotional the film franchise had come to an end.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state