'Twilight' once in a lifetime opportunity: Kristen Stewart
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
Actress Kristen Stewart has described her role as human-turned-vampire Bella Swan in the "Twilight Saga" franchise as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The 22-year-old actress is surprised at how 'Twi-hard' fans have remained so dedicated since the films began in 2008 and thinks they have made the experience even more enjoyable, reported Digital Spy online.
"To sustain energy from one project is pretty remarkable and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we were the only fans. But to turn up to here and have a million people doing that with you is insane and amazing. It's contagious. A once in a lifetime," she said.
Stewart, Robert Pattinson, her on-screen husband and real-life boyfriend and co-star Taylor Lautner, said that they were emotional the film franchise had come to an end.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer