'Twilight' once in a lifetime opportunity: Kristen Stewart
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Actress Kristen Stewart has described her role as human-turned-vampire Bella Swan in the "Twilight Saga" franchise as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The 22-year-old actress is surprised at how 'Twi-hard' fans have remained so dedicated since the films began in 2008 and thinks they have made the experience even more enjoyable, reported Digital Spy online.
"To sustain energy from one project is pretty remarkable and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we were the only fans. But to turn up to here and have a million people doing that with you is insane and amazing. It's contagious. A once in a lifetime," she said.
Stewart, Robert Pattinson, her on-screen husband and real-life boyfriend and co-star Taylor Lautner, said that they were emotional the film franchise had come to an end.