Twinkle is the reason why I smile even during bad times: Akshay Kumar
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
It is known to one and all that Bollywood 'Khiladi' Akshay Kumar is a doting father and today (December 29), his beautiful message to wife Twinkle Khanna proves that he is most definitely a loving husband. The actor took to Twitter to shower his love on Twinkle Khanna on her birthday.
He tweeted: There's really no contest when it comes to the best thing in my life. It's you! You are the reason why I smile during good times. But more importantly you are the reason why I smile even during bad times. Happy birthday Tina!
And guys thank you for all your sweet wishes for my wife, shall pass them onto her :)
Twinkle Khanna shares her birthday with her superstar-father Rajesh Khanna, who died July 18, 2012.
In he past, Akshay has celebrated Twinkle's birthday at an old Portuguese bungalow on Anjuna beach in Goa which he bought in 2008.
Akshay Kumar who had earlier tweeted that he is on a holiday with his family, normally spends this time of the year with his two kids – Aarav (11) and Nitara (1) – and mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia at their Goa beach bungalow.
He had tweeted: Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off on my year end family vacation... rejoicing watching my lil one getting excited about the Christmas lights & goodies all around. Hope you are having a great time with your family too. Happy Holidays :)
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer
- TMC captured booths in Cooch Behar, says Left; demands re-poll
- Ties with BJP under strain, TDP says may go it alone in Seemandhra
- BJP will emerge a major force in Bengal: Advani
- ‘Maintain birth data; see how many go to school after 5 years’