Twinkle is the reason why I smile even during bad times: Akshay Kumar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
It is known to one and all that Bollywood 'Khiladi' Akshay Kumar is a doting father and today (December 29), his beautiful message to wife Twinkle Khanna proves that he is most definitely a loving husband. The actor took to Twitter to shower his love on Twinkle Khanna on her birthday.
He tweeted: There's really no contest when it comes to the best thing in my life. It's you! You are the reason why I smile during good times. But more importantly you are the reason why I smile even during bad times. Happy birthday Tina!
And guys thank you for all your sweet wishes for my wife, shall pass them onto her :)
Twinkle Khanna shares her birthday with her superstar-father Rajesh Khanna, who died July 18, 2012.
In he past, Akshay has celebrated Twinkle's birthday at an old Portuguese bungalow on Anjuna beach in Goa which he bought in 2008.
Akshay Kumar who had earlier tweeted that he is on a holiday with his family, normally spends this time of the year with his two kids – Aarav (11) and Nitara (1) – and mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia at their Goa beach bungalow.
He had tweeted: Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off on my year end family vacation... rejoicing watching my lil one getting excited about the Christmas lights & goodies all around. Hope you are having a great time with your family too. Happy Holidays :)
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express