Twitter begins cookie-based ad targeting
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy faces arrest, Supreme Court issues non-bailable warrant
- No execution for KLF terrorist Bhullar in present health condition: Centre tells SC
- Submarine INS Sindhuratna mishap: Two officers trapped inside feared dead, 7 sailors injured
- BJP offers seven seats to Paswan but with a rider: 'your symbol, our candidate'
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
The efforts by authorities, particularly in Europe, to clamp down on tracking technologies have spurred a furious backlash from the media and technology industries, which argue that cookies are critical to practically the whole $100 billion internet advertising market.