Twitter slims, Google sniffs, YouTube shuts, in April Fool gags
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
The paper said the double-amputee paralympian sprint star who is charged with killing his model girlfriend will lead SA's team in Kim Jong-Un's bid to build bridges between less understood world regimes and less understood global figures.
"Just days after being allowed to travel while on bail, Oscar Pistorius has received an unexpected honour: A personal invitation from North Korea's newly minted and beloved leader, Kim Jong-Un, to join the many worthy celebrities participating in his Friendship Run, a 10km race through the exquisitely manicured streets of Pyongyang.
When he heard of the invitation, Pistorius said: "I'll take it."
On hearing that the race was not going to be his favourite 400m sprint, but 25 times longer at 10km, Pistorius curtly replied: "I'll be fine", the paper reported.