Twitter tops: Manmohan Singh more influential than Narendra Modi
- Congress fields local MLA Ajay Rai from Varanasi to take on Modi, Kejriwal
- Mamata Banerjee seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- April 8 Campaign roundup: TDP, BJP still grappling with seat sharing issues; Mamata seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
Narendra Modi might have a bigger fan following and celebrity status on the Internet, but the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, it seems, carries greater weight in the cyber space.
A private firm recently ranked politicians according to the 'influence' their messages on Twitter have on Internet users.
In this list, Manmohan Singh has scored better than Modi and Subramanian Swamy, and figures at the second position.
The Prime Minister has been beaten to the top slot by his Internet-savvy ministerial colleague Shashi Tharoor.