Two arrested with 4 kg opium
- Govt signs peace accord with NSCN(IM), PM Modi calls it 'historic'
- BJP takes U-turn on land bill, agrees to bring back UPA's key provisions
- Crisis deepens: Speaker suspends 25 Cong MPs, Sonia digs in heels
- India to take up Gurdaspur terror attack in NSA-level talks with Pakistan
- JBT scam: Supreme Court upholds jail term of Om Prakash Chautala, his son
Anti-narcotics cell on Tuesday arrested Balwinder Singh, a resident of Lohara, and Balwant Singh of Chhattisgarh at a naka near Arora Palace with 4 kg of opium. They used to sell the drug at Rs 4,000 per kg, and Balwant used to bring it from Chhattisgarh, concealing it in multi-layer packings.