Two bank officers caught red-handed while taking bribe
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Two officers of Oriental Bank of Commerce were caught red-handed accepting a bribe of Rs 20,000. Neeraj Chawla, national president, The Anti-Corruption Federation of India (Regd), told the media that one Sanjay Kumar, owner of M/s Radhe Shyam Designer Creation, Ludhiana, approached him and alleged that M S Aggarwal, branch manager, and Ranjit Singh, loan manager of OBC Bank, demanded a sum of Rs 20,000 for exceeding his limit of Rs 20 lakh to Rs 24 lakh. Chawla immediately brought the matter to the notice of SP CBI Vineet Brij Lal who sent a raiding team led by Rajiv Gulati who reached the spot and nabbed the two officers.