Two Bhavnagar youths ‘castrated’ by eunuchs
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Two youths from Bhavnagar have allegedly been castrated by a group of eunuchs in Bhuj district.
In an FIR lodged with Alang police station Saturday, one of the victims alleged they were castrated to make them eunuchs.
The two youths, Mukesh and Lalji, hail from Talaja taluka of Bhavnagar district and worked as labourers, police said. "The victims were known to many of the eunuchs. They have named two of them, identified as Jatin and Kundla Masi, residents of Bhuj," said police sub-inspector P K Brahmbhatt who is investigating the case.
Police are yet to ascertain details. They said the FIR was lodged at Alang since the victims were allegedly taken to Bhuj from there by eunuchs.
The youths had left their home on March 28 and since then, their parents were not able to locate them.
According to Brahmbhatt, the victims used to play women characters in religious dramas and so came in touch with eunuchs.
"Recently, Mukesh had had a fight with his parents after being pressured to get married. He had told his parents he did not want to get married. We are probing all these angles," Brahmbhatt said.