Two bombs explode at railway track near Katihar, two others recovered
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Two low intensity bombs exploded on the railway track between Azamnagar and Khuriyar stations in Bihar's Katihar district on Monday morning. Howver, no one was injured in the incident.
In another incident, railway track men recovered two more bombs from the same place, a police officer said.
During routine inspection of the railway track, two bombs exploded at bridge pillar number 156/67 when the track men were trying to find out an unidentified object lying there that later turned out to be bombs, Superintendent of Police (SP), Railway, Jitendra Mishra said.
The track men later found two more bombs from the same place, he said, adding there was no casualty or injury to anyone due to explosions, which he claimed, were of low intensity.
The train service between Azamnagar and Khuriyar stations have been suspended for the time being to check the tracks, Mishra said.
The police officials have rushed to the spot with bomb disposal squad to sanitize the railway track, he said.