Two brothers drown in Pashan lake
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Two brothers died after drowning in Pashan lake on Monday. The victims, identified as Nilesh Kasbe (22) and Shridutta Kasbe (25), were residents of Shivsagar Nagar in Sutarwadi. Police said Nilesh entered Pashan canal for swimming but got stuck in the sludge around 1 pm. Shridutta jumped into the water to save him but he drowned too. Some onlookers saw them drowning and called the fire brigade for help. The firemen fished out the bodies whiche were taken to Sassoon for autopsy.