Two brothers drown in Pashan lake
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Kaushambi to Kanpur: Arvind Kejriwal kicks off three-day UP yatra
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade
- Sorry to kill a great story, thereâs no Hercule Parrot
Two brothers died after drowning in Pashan lake on Monday. The victims, identified as Nilesh Kasbe (22) and Shridutta Kasbe (25), were residents of Shivsagar Nagar in Sutarwadi. Police said Nilesh entered Pashan canal for swimming but got stuck in the sludge around 1 pm. Shridutta jumped into the water to save him but he drowned too. Some onlookers saw them drowning and called the fire brigade for help. The firemen fished out the bodies whiche were taken to Sassoon for autopsy.