Two child labourers rescued from tea stall
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
The Labour Department and the UT Police on Friday rescued two minors from a tea stall in the new timber market at Sector 26 who were working as labourers for the owner.
The owner of the tea stall has been challaned by the Labour Inspector of the Labour Department.
The two boys are brothers and residents of Colony Number 4, Industrial area, Chandigarh. Sub-Inspector Rohitash Yadav with the Anti Human Trafficking informed the Labour Department about the two children.