Two child labourers rescued from tea stall
- Dal crisis: Centre blames states for not acting against hoarders; raids recover 36000 tonnes
- Dalit killings: Khattar orders CBI probe, Opposition targets Centre
- Sena poster shows PM Modi bowing before Bal Thackeray, taken down
- Holy book desecration: BSF deployed in Punjab, protests continue
- North Indians enjoy breaking rules: Kiren Rijiju agrees with former Delhi LG
The Labour Department and the UT Police on Friday rescued two minors from a tea stall in the new timber market at Sector 26 who were working as labourers for the owner.
The owner of the tea stall has been challaned by the Labour Inspector of the Labour Department.
The two boys are brothers and residents of Colony Number 4, Industrial area, Chandigarh. Sub-Inspector Rohitash Yadav with the Anti Human Trafficking informed the Labour Department about the two children.