Two child labourers rescued from tea stall
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
The Labour Department and the UT Police on Friday rescued two minors from a tea stall in the new timber market at Sector 26 who were working as labourers for the owner.
The owner of the tea stall has been challaned by the Labour Inspector of the Labour Department.
The two boys are brothers and residents of Colony Number 4, Industrial area, Chandigarh. Sub-Inspector Rohitash Yadav with the Anti Human Trafficking informed the Labour Department about the two children.