Two dead, 3 hurt as tanker rams into schoolbus
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Two school children were killed on Friday while three were severly injured after a tanker collided with their stationary schoolbus on Phillaur-Nawanshahr road near Bharsinghpura village. The driver of the tanker, who claimed that he did not see the bus due to heavy fog, was arrested under Section 304(A). The school bus, which belongs SSN School, was carrying nearly a dozen students. Those killed were identified as Simranjit Kaur (15) and Paramvir Singh (13), who were cousins. The injured were identified as Manpreet Kaur, Jaspreet Kaur and Saravjeet. The students were taken to a private hospital in Phillaur.