Two Dutch tourists raped, robbed in India
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Two dutch women tourists were allegedly raped several times in last five months by two men posing as tourist guides who also robbed them of their money, police said.
One of the accused, identified as Yasir Altaf, has been arrested in this connection while efforts are being made to arrest his associate, identified as Omar Baktoo, on the basis of a complaint lodged by one of the victims at Connaught Place police station, a senior police officer said.
According to police, the two dutch women were on a world tour and had arrived here to visit various places in India on January 5.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2