Two Dutch tourists raped, robbed in India
- Congress government in Arunachal Pradesh set to fall, MLAs leave party en-masse
- Mulayam Singh clears air on rift within SP, says 'there will no division in the party, till I am here'
- Two teens gangraped in front of friends in outer Delhi's Aman Vihar, four held
- Rat on your ‘subversive’ relatives: Top law school’s draft service rules
- Supreme Court stays NGT order over Delhi Metro's Noida line construction
Two dutch women tourists were allegedly raped several times in last five months by two men posing as tourist guides who also robbed them of their money, police said.
One of the accused, identified as Yasir Altaf, has been arrested in this connection while efforts are being made to arrest his associate, identified as Omar Baktoo, on the basis of a complaint lodged by one of the victims at Connaught Place police station, a senior police officer said.
According to police, the two dutch women were on a world tour and had arrived here to visit various places in India on January 5.
- Slaughter bans are an economic disincentive for farmers to rear cattle
- No proof required: Blind men in search of inflation
- Pakistan needs to cleanse itself of terror before internationalising issues with India
- India's research institutes are far behind on social media outreach
- The forgotten slogan
- PDS has improved in West Bengal, but it’s still not up to mark