Two endings for 'Ekk Deewana Tha'?
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
In what appears to be the first of its kind in India, the forthcoming release, 'Ekk Deewana Tha', will be released with two endings. Yes, you read it right! Director Gautham Menon, who made the film in Tamil and subsequently in Telugu, had opted for diverse endings for the two films. For the Hindi version, 'Ekk Deewana Tha', Menon and Fox Star Studios have decided to release two endings across the country.
While the mainstream ending will be released in 500 + screens in India, the Director's Cut, with a different end, will be released in 20 selected theatres across the country. "The newspaper listings will highlight this fact as well," Vijay Singh of Fox Star Studios confirms. An interesting development without doubt and it could pave way for similar efforts if the concept of two endings clicks with the audience.