Two ex-SOPU members clash
- Moga molestation case: Family refuses to cremate victim, seeks cancellation of bus firm's permit
- Ramdev rebuts Opposition, says his medicine doesn't promise male child
- Economic policy 'directionless', minorities anxious: Shourie on Modi government
- Six Baltimore officers face murder charges in black man shooting
- 'All of a sudden, I saw light': Nepal earthquake survivor recounts rescue
Present to appear in a case of attempt to murder in a local court, two former member of Students Organization of Panjab University (SOPU) party got into a clash in which the respondent, against whom the case is going on, sustained head and leg injuries.
Amandeep Singh, former president at DAV College and a SOPU member allegedly beat Amninder Singh, another former SOPU member and a student of the same college, when the two appeared in the local court on Wednesday. Two years ago when both were competing for the post of president, they had a violent spa. The then president, Amandeep, had registered a case of attempt to murder against Amninder.
The victim has sustained a fracture in the leg.