Two ex-SOPU members clash
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Present to appear in a case of attempt to murder in a local court, two former member of Students Organization of Panjab University (SOPU) party got into a clash in which the respondent, against whom the case is going on, sustained head and leg injuries.
Amandeep Singh, former president at DAV College and a SOPU member allegedly beat Amninder Singh, another former SOPU member and a student of the same college, when the two appeared in the local court on Wednesday. Two years ago when both were competing for the post of president, they had a violent spa. The then president, Amandeep, had registered a case of attempt to murder against Amninder.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress