Two get 7 and 10-year jail terms in rape cases
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
Two persons were sentenced to seven and ten-year jail terms in separate rape cases.
Additional District Judge Harkesh Kumar yesterday sentenced Shaukeen to seven years rigorous imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 for raping a 16-year old girl in 2010 in Moradabad.
In another case, a special court sentenced Rahissudin of Simbhawali police station to ten-year imprisonment along with Rs 7,000 fine for raping a SC/ST girl in 2000, court sources said.