Two get 7 and 10-year jail terms in rape cases
- VIDEO: What is the US govt going to do to stop hate crimes, asks wife of Indian killed in Kansas
- UP election 2017: PM talks about 'Kabristan' and 'Shamshan,' we talk about laptop and smartphone, says Akhilesh
- BMC elections: To checkmate BJP in Mumbai, Sena and Congress in talks
- Life lost in jail: Secret AP police report cleared 2005 Delhi blast accused but no one acted on it
- ‘Cheapest phone’ maker Mohit Goel is Class VIII fail: Cops
Two persons were sentenced to seven and ten-year jail terms in separate rape cases.
Additional District Judge Harkesh Kumar yesterday sentenced Shaukeen to seven years rigorous imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 for raping a 16-year old girl in 2010 in Moradabad.
- RBI’s obstinate refusal to cut policy rates is not based on economic logic
- As a Communist student activist, I was never attacked by ABVP members; that was another era
- States obsessed with borders may even implode, making their people refugees
- Maharashtra civic elections signal a deeper restructuring of political competition in the state
- Copyright law fixes royalties to singers; don’t blame music firms for non payment
- Once you start marching to tune of ‘Left Right, Left Right’, you’re mostly marching, not thinking critically