Two get 7-day remand for boy’s kidnap and murder
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
A local court Saturday sent the two men to seven days' police custody for allegedly kidnapping and killing of a 11-year-old boy in Surat. On Friday, police had recovered the body of the victim, Heth Bhanderi, from the outskirts of the city 15 days after his kidnapping. The body was found after police arrested the two men for the crime on Thursday evening. On Friday morning, one of the suspect — Jagdish — confessed to have committed the crime and agreed to show the location of the body. He also revealed his friend's name, who helped him in the crime, to the police. The accused had killed the boy within hours of kidnapping,police said.