Two girls arrested for Facebook post questioning 'Bal Thackeray shutdown' of Mumbai, get bail
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Shivam Vij (@DilliDurAst): Bal Thackeray's politics of poison and violence never led him to jail. Saying Bombay should not have to shut down on his death leads to jail
MZ Zulfi (@mzzulfi): Girl posted on FB "people like #balasaheb die everyday so why there should be bandh for that". Intellectuals are justifying girls but indian innocent janta still believes there is freedom of Speech In India!
T Sukesh (@radioactive_ISO): After Shivaji, it was Balasaheb who upheld Maratha's pride but the girl was wrong in saying People like Bal Thackeray are Born Everyday. Its not True - else the world would have been very nasty place. He everywhere would have been dangerous!
Sunil Dixit: I am damn sure that if Bal Thackeray was alive he would not have asked for arrest of a person for criticizing him. Public figures must note.
Rahul Kanwal: Watching the effusive tributes on some channels, you may end up thinking it's Mother Teresa panelists are talking about not Bal Thackeray.
Abhishek Jha (@iAbhishekJha): On 1 hand #BalThackeray was against Ind-Pak match & on the other hand he personally invited #JavedMiandad to his home .... #DoubleStandards
Srushti Iyer (@srushti_iyer): I'm not upset about Bal Thackeray's death as much as I am about the absolutely unfortunate timing and the getting stranded bit.
Sunny Guglani (@Sunnyguglani): Are we living in a democracy? No. 21-year-old girl held for Facebook post questioning Mumbai's 'Bal Thackeray shutdown'