Two glasses of wine a day could do immense harm to face: study
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
A new experiment has revealed that just two glasses of wine a day could do immense harm to the face, leaving it wrinkly and blotchy.
For the experiment, the researchers took a picture and with the help of a forensic artist specialising in age progression, used key information about a person's lifestyle to manipulate the image and predict how they will look in the future.
The results were not a pretty sight and would undoubtedly serve as a stark warning to women who regularly enjoy a couple of glasses of wine a night or the odd sugary doughnut, and think it won't do them any harm.
The experiment resulted in a bloated, flushed, red-eyed and tooth-stained monster, which was an illustration of what drinking could do to the face in only ten years.
"Drinking causes enlargement of the blood vessels," the Daily Mail quoted Dr Nicholas Lowe, a dermatologist as saying.
"This leads to flushing and, if you're prone to rosacea, could exacerbate it," he said.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?