Two held for raping minor
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Police on Tuesday arrested two mechanics for allegedly raping a minor in Alambagh area on Sunday.
According to police, the accused — Virendra and Amit — who were known to the victim as they run a garage in the locality where she lived, had lured the 14-year-old girl into an auto-rickshaw while she was going to get her mobile phone recharged. Then they carried the girl to a secluded place where both of them raped her, police said. Alambagh Station House Officer Pramod Kumar Singh said both were arrested after the matter was reported to the police by the girl and her family members on Tuesday and an FIR was lodged in the case.