Two PAC jawans injured in clash on duty for Akhilesh Yadav's function
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- President not for executing Devinderpal Singh Bhullar, MHA disagrees
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
Two jawans of PAC today clashed with each other while on duty of Chief Minister's function at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan here.
Mukund Yadav and Sunil Dixit, both of 10 Provincial Armed Constabullary, were on duty for UP Udhammi Mahasammelan attended by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, had a dispute, which was initially settled, police sources said.
When the function got over Dixit allegedly hit Yadav which led to a clash between the duo, during which they exchanged lathi blows, sources said. Both the PAC jawans were injured in the clash and later taken to a nearby hospital.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held