Two PAU scientists honoured by NAAS
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Two scientists of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) namely Dr J.S. Sandhu and Dr Gulshan Mahajan have been honoured by the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS). Dr J.S. Sandhu, Senior Breeder (Pulses), Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, PAU, and presently working as Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi, has been awarded "NAAS Fellowship 2013" in the section of Crop Science. Dr G. Mahajan, Agronomist (Rice Section), Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, PAU, has been awarded "NAAS Associate Fellowship 2013." He is the first PAU scientist to receive this fellowship.