Two rape cases registered
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
A woman of Gurpal Nagar of Tibba road has registered a case of abduction and rape against two men in Basti Jodhewal police station. The complainant said the accused had abducted her on January 5 and ferried her to Chandigarh. The accused allegedly hired a hotel room and raped her after offering cold drinks laced with sedatives. The accused Jagjivan Singh has tried to lure her in the pretext of solemnize marriage with her, but later she has come to know that the accused is already married.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?