Two special trains to Nanded
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
To ease the rush of passengers during Guruta-Gaddi Diwas, Northern Railway will run two special trains between Amritsar and Nanded and a fully air-conditioned one between Chandigarh and Nanded.
As per the Railways, 2716A Amritsar to Nanded super-fast special train will depart from the Holy City on September 20, 24 and 28 at 1.40 pm and arrive at Nanded at 4 am on the third day. The 2715A Nanded to Amritsar super-fast special train will depart from Nanded on September 22, 26 and 30 at 10.50 am and arrive at 11 pm the next day.
Consisting of one AC two-tier, three AC three-tier, 14 second class sleeper coaches and two general second class coaches, the 2715A/2716A train will stop at Jalandhar Cantonment, Ludhiana, Sirhind, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Panipat, Delhi Safdarjang, Agra, Jhansi, Bina, Bhopal, Itarsi, Khandwa and Manmar stations. The AC special train between Chandigarh and Nanded train 2716B will depart from Chandigarh on September 21 and 26 at 9.25 am and arrive at Nanded at 5.40 pm the next day. The return service train (2715B) will depart from Nanded on September 23 and 28 at 7.45 am and arrive at Chandigarh at 4 pm the next day.
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in US demand a more strategic view of their changing politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms