Two special trains to Nanded
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
To ease the rush of passengers during Guruta-Gaddi Diwas, Northern Railway will run two special trains between Amritsar and Nanded and a fully air-conditioned one between Chandigarh and Nanded.
As per the Railways, 2716A Amritsar to Nanded super-fast special train will depart from the Holy City on September 20, 24 and 28 at 1.40 pm and arrive at Nanded at 4 am on the third day. The 2715A Nanded to Amritsar super-fast special train will depart from Nanded on September 22, 26 and 30 at 10.50 am and arrive at 11 pm the next day.
Consisting of one AC two-tier, three AC three-tier, 14 second class sleeper coaches and two general second class coaches, the 2715A/2716A train will stop at Jalandhar Cantonment, Ludhiana, Sirhind, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Panipat, Delhi Safdarjang, Agra, Jhansi, Bina, Bhopal, Itarsi, Khandwa and Manmar stations. The AC special train between Chandigarh and Nanded train 2716B will depart from Chandigarh on September 21 and 26 at 9.25 am and arrive at Nanded at 5.40 pm the next day. The return service train (2715B) will depart from Nanded on September 23 and 28 at 7.45 am and arrive at Chandigarh at 4 pm the next day.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18