Two special trains to Nanded
- Angry Nitish hits back, says Modi has contempt for those who seek rights
- OROP: Delhi Police says sorry, PMO steps in to pacify agitating ex-servicemen
- 7 dead after boulder hits Manikaran Gurudwara in Himachal
- Sri Lanka polls: Wickremesinghe to return as PM, Rajapaksa concedes defeat
- Home buyers to benefit from govt move on Okhla Bird Sanctuary
To ease the rush of passengers during Guruta-Gaddi Diwas, Northern Railway will run two special trains between Amritsar and Nanded and a fully air-conditioned one between Chandigarh and Nanded.
As per the Railways, 2716A Amritsar to Nanded super-fast special train will depart from the Holy City on September 20, 24 and 28 at 1.40 pm and arrive at Nanded at 4 am on the third day. The 2715A Nanded to Amritsar super-fast special train will depart from Nanded on September 22, 26 and 30 at 10.50 am and arrive at 11 pm the next day.
Consisting of one AC two-tier, three AC three-tier, 14 second class sleeper coaches and two general second class coaches, the 2715A/2716A train will stop at Jalandhar Cantonment, Ludhiana, Sirhind, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Panipat, Delhi Safdarjang, Agra, Jhansi, Bina, Bhopal, Itarsi, Khandwa and Manmar stations. The AC special train between Chandigarh and Nanded train 2716B will depart from Chandigarh on September 21 and 26 at 9.25 am and arrive at Nanded at 5.40 pm the next day. The return service train (2715B) will depart from Nanded on September 23 and 28 at 7.45 am and arrive at Chandigarh at 4 pm the next day.