Two television reporters accused of sting and blackmail: ‘Rs 20 lakh or we air sex tape’
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Reached for a comment, Vinod Kapri, managing editor of India TV, said, "We are investigating the case. Pending the inquiry, we have suspended her (Bhumika) with immediate effect. India TV has a zero-tolerance policy on such issues."
ABP News group editor Shazi Zaman said the organisation had started an internal inquiry. "Pending the inquiry report, the journalist's contract has been discontinued with immediate effect. We are also seeking more information from the police," he said.