Two television reporters accused of sting and blackmail: ‘Rs 20 lakh or we air sex tape’
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Reached for a comment, Vinod Kapri, managing editor of India TV, said, "We are investigating the case. Pending the inquiry, we have suspended her (Bhumika) with immediate effect. India TV has a zero-tolerance policy on such issues."
ABP News group editor Shazi Zaman said the organisation had started an internal inquiry. "Pending the inquiry report, the journalist's contract has been discontinued with immediate effect. We are also seeking more information from the police," he said.