Two women injured in firing over property dispute
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
Firing over a property dispute injured two women at Bulara village on Thursday.
The firing was opened by Jagdeep and Mandeep Singh with their licensed weapons. They had purchased a piece of land from one Kartar Singh, whose relatives later created a dispute over the deal.
On Thursday, when Jagdeep and Mandeep started building a boundary wall around their land, Amar Kaur, 70, and Harjinder Kaur, 65, came and told them to stop the construction. On this, an argument started and it turned violent when the two men opened fire in the air which injured the women.
Both the women were rushed to CMCH. Police have arrested Mandeep while Jagdeep is on the run.