Two-day ĎArt Beatí opens in city
- Farmer's suicide: PM says death has shattered the nation, Congress demands FIR against Modi, Kejriwal
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
Students of the International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), Ludhiana presented an exhibition named "Art Beat", which opened on Saturday at the INIFD campus. More than 1,000 articles and designer ideas crafted out of the vision and creativity of more than 400 students were displayed during the exhibition. Designer home furnishings, crockery items, embellished bags, neck pieces, earrings and stoles, designer jackets, waist coats and shrugs, all designed by the students were on display at the show.