Type II diabetes cure may soon be available through stem cell therapy, reveals PGI study
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
China is new diabetes capital
India is no longer the diabetes capital, with China taking over this position. A PGI team of endocrinologists says that in India, 62.4 million persons are suffering from diabetes whereas in China, 94 million people are suffering from diabetes.