Type II diabetes cure may soon be available through stem cell therapy, reveals PGI study
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
China is new diabetes capital
India is no longer the diabetes capital, with China taking over this position. A PGI team of endocrinologists says that in India, 62.4 million persons are suffering from diabetes whereas in China, 94 million people are suffering from diabetes.