Type II diabetes cure may soon be available through stem cell therapy, reveals PGI study
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
China is new diabetes capital
India is no longer the diabetes capital, with China taking over this position. A PGI team of endocrinologists says that in India, 62.4 million persons are suffering from diabetes whereas in China, 94 million people are suffering from diabetes.