UAE banned from showing Ram Gopal Varma's The Attacks of 26/11
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Ram Gopal Varma's latest film The Attacks of 26/11 that depicts the horrifying Mumbai terror attacks has been banned in the UAE. The film would have ideally released today in the UAE but didn't get the green signal from the local Censor board. However the Bahrain and Oman governments have cleared the film.
The Attacks of 26/11 stars Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal. The film opens across cinema halls in India tomorrow (March 1).