UAE banned from showing Ram Gopal Varma's The Attacks of 26/11
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
Ram Gopal Varma's latest film The Attacks of 26/11 that depicts the horrifying Mumbai terror attacks has been banned in the UAE. The film would have ideally released today in the UAE but didn't get the green signal from the local Censor board. However the Bahrain and Oman governments have cleared the film.
The Attacks of 26/11 stars Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal. The film opens across cinema halls in India tomorrow (March 1).