UBS upgrades Maruti Suzuki to 'buy' on yen weakness
- Mandate reflects wisdom of Bihar, it's the defeat of intolerance: Nitish Kumar
- Man who helped build brand Modi, propped Nitish Kumar's campaign in Bihar
- Global media finds BJP's debacle in Bihar a setback for Modi
- Nitish to be Bihar CM, Lalu to launch nation-wide stir against Modi
- PM Narendra Modi congratulates Nitish Kumar, who says 'thank you'
UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to 2,000 rupees from 1,500 rupees, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
Stocks More on Maruti Suzuki
Company INFO More on Maruti Suzuki
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity
- Fifth Column: Bihar’s future vs Bihar’s past
- Out of my mind: What India can learn from Margaret Thatcher on intolerance
- Inside Track: Strained relations
- Bihar polls: Reservations an effort to polarise India’s pluralistic society