UBS ups Mahindra & Mahindra to 'buy'
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
UBS has upgraded Mahindra & Manhindra to 'buy' from 'neutral' citing a strong outlook for profit margins despite falling tractor sales, as well as increased demand for utility vehicles.
The investment bank also expects a recovery in tractor sales to boost earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA), a widely used gauge of operational profitability.
UBS raised its target price on the stock to 1,050 rupees from 780 rupees as part of its ratings change. Mahindra & Mahindra shares were up 0.1 percent in pre-open trade on Friday.
India's biggest SUV manufacturer reported a 22 percent in July-September profit on Thursday, beating analyst estimates.
Company INFO More on Mahindra & Mahindra
Stocks More on Mahindra & Mahindra