UBS ups Mahindra & Mahindra to 'buy'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
UBS has upgraded Mahindra & Manhindra to 'buy' from 'neutral' citing a strong outlook for profit margins despite falling tractor sales, as well as increased demand for utility vehicles.
The investment bank also expects a recovery in tractor sales to boost earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA), a widely used gauge of operational profitability.
UBS raised its target price on the stock to 1,050 rupees from 780 rupees as part of its ratings change. Mahindra & Mahindra shares were up 0.1 percent in pre-open trade on Friday.
India's biggest SUV manufacturer reported a 22 percent in July-September profit on Thursday, beating analyst estimates.
Company INFO More on Mahindra & Mahindra
Stocks More on Mahindra & Mahindra
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18