UBS ups Mahindra & Mahindra to 'buy'
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
UBS has upgraded Mahindra & Manhindra to 'buy' from 'neutral' citing a strong outlook for profit margins despite falling tractor sales, as well as increased demand for utility vehicles.
The investment bank also expects a recovery in tractor sales to boost earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA), a widely used gauge of operational profitability.
UBS raised its target price on the stock to 1,050 rupees from 780 rupees as part of its ratings change. Mahindra & Mahindra shares were up 0.1 percent in pre-open trade on Friday.
India's biggest SUV manufacturer reported a 22 percent in July-September profit on Thursday, beating analyst estimates.
Company INFO More on Mahindra & Mahindra
Stocks More on Mahindra & Mahindra