Udaipur city palace lit up for Ram Leela
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that his next, Ram Leela, turns out to be a magnum opus. While the first schedule of the film was wrapped in Mumbai, the makers are now shooting this Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone starrer in the exotic locales of Udaipur in Rajasthan.
Bhansali has zeroed in on Udaipur city palace for shooting some of the important sequences. Interestingly, he is going to ensure that the entire palace is lit up for the shoot. "Some important sequences between Ranveer and Deepika are going to be shot in Udaipur and the entire Udaipur palace including the water fountain at its entrance and the streets are lit up for that particular sequence. According to the locals, the last time that the city was lit up like this was when Rajiv Gandhi had visited Udaipur," says a source associated with the project.
Touted as a violent love story, Ram Leela is co-produced by Eros International and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film is scheduled to release on November 29.