Udaipur city palace lit up for Ram Leela
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that his next, Ram Leela, turns out to be a magnum opus. While the first schedule of the film was wrapped in Mumbai, the makers are now shooting this Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone starrer in the exotic locales of Udaipur in Rajasthan.
Bhansali has zeroed in on Udaipur city palace for shooting some of the important sequences. Interestingly, he is going to ensure that the entire palace is lit up for the shoot. "Some important sequences between Ranveer and Deepika are going to be shot in Udaipur and the entire Udaipur palace including the water fountain at its entrance and the streets are lit up for that particular sequence. According to the locals, the last time that the city was lit up like this was when Rajiv Gandhi had visited Udaipur," says a source associated with the project.
Touted as a violent love story, Ram Leela is co-produced by Eros International and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film is scheduled to release on November 29.