Udaipur city palace lit up for Ram Leela
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that his next, Ram Leela, turns out to be a magnum opus. While the first schedule of the film was wrapped in Mumbai, the makers are now shooting this Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone starrer in the exotic locales of Udaipur in Rajasthan.
Bhansali has zeroed in on Udaipur city palace for shooting some of the important sequences. Interestingly, he is going to ensure that the entire palace is lit up for the shoot. "Some important sequences between Ranveer and Deepika are going to be shot in Udaipur and the entire Udaipur palace including the water fountain at its entrance and the streets are lit up for that particular sequence. According to the locals, the last time that the city was lit up like this was when Rajiv Gandhi had visited Udaipur," says a source associated with the project.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment