Uday Chopra says he is dating, is it Nargis Fakhri?
- Pakistan's ISI behind Pathankot air base attack: Former top White House official
- Pathankot attack: On Dec 31, 9 Pak calls on taxi driver’s phone; one incoming, eight outgoing
- Actor Sanjay Dutt to walk out of Yerawada jail on February 27
- North Korea says it has successfully conducted Hydrogen bomb test
- SP Salwinder Singh, who was abducted by Pathankot attackers, faces sexual harassment probe
'Dhoom 3' actor Uday Chopra has slyly admitted that he may be dating. According to reports, Uday Chopra is dating 'Madras Cafe' actress Nargis Fakhri but the two have never come out in the open about their relationship.
Women are the most amazing creation of God…after Men of course…see what I did there #UdayChopraMadnessHour thank god I already have a gf— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) October 9, 2013
Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra have been spotted at late night movie dates and he was also seen at the special screening of 'Madras Cafe' at a Mumbai theatre. The two then made separate exits to avoid gossip!
This is not the first time that Uday Chopra has fuelled rumours of his love life. Earlier in June, the actor was seen flirting with Nargis Fakhri on Twitter.
Uday Chopra apparently posted, "Nargis did you know we are related. Your future sons' father is my father's son." After which his 'Dhoom' co-star Abhishek Bachchan said: "Get a room kids". However, these tweets were instantly removed'.
He further tweeted: Things @NargisFakhri loves traveling,spas, Doritos, pizza and ME!
Uday Chopra also went on to tweet: Ok fine I don't love @NargisFakhri but please don't tell her that or she'll kill me #UdayChopraMadnessHour.
However, Nargis Fakhri chose to remain silent on Uday Chopra's declaration of his love for her!
- India, Pakistan must break the pattern of camaraderie cameos
- Delay in settling net neutrality issues helps big incumbents, entrenches bad norms
- Where the artist’s mind is without fear
- The Akhand Bharat controversy is a self-goal by the RSS
- India must talk to Pakistan — and ensure that cross-border terror is on top of the agenda
- A.B. Bardhan worried about the future of the Indian Left