Uday Chopra says he is dating, is it Nargis Fakhri?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
'Dhoom 3' actor Uday Chopra has slyly admitted that he may be dating. According to reports, Uday Chopra is dating 'Madras Cafe' actress Nargis Fakhri but the two have never come out in the open about their relationship.
Women are the most amazing creation of God…after Men of course…see what I did there #UdayChopraMadnessHour thank god I already have a gf— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) October 9, 2013
Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra have been spotted at late night movie dates and he was also seen at the special screening of 'Madras Cafe' at a Mumbai theatre. The two then made separate exits to avoid gossip!
This is not the first time that Uday Chopra has fuelled rumours of his love life. Earlier in June, the actor was seen flirting with Nargis Fakhri on Twitter.
Uday Chopra apparently posted, "Nargis did you know we are related. Your future sons' father is my father's son." After which his 'Dhoom' co-star Abhishek Bachchan said: "Get a room kids". However, these tweets were instantly removed'.
He further tweeted: Things @NargisFakhri loves traveling,spas, Doritos, pizza and ME!
Uday Chopra also went on to tweet: Ok fine I don't love @NargisFakhri but please don't tell her that or she'll kill me #UdayChopraMadnessHour.
However, Nargis Fakhri chose to remain silent on Uday Chopra's declaration of his love for her!
There were also rumours that Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri would tie the knot in March 2013, but the news was dismissed by Nargis Fakhri.