Uday Chopra says he is dating, is it Nargis Fakhri?
- J-K: Day after DG level talks, 1 BSF officer killed in Pak firing in Rajouri
- Bihar polls: NDA fails to clinch seat-sharing deal as Manjhi plays hardball
- 70 Indian sailors stranded in Yemen, MEA says working on evacuation
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan heckled near Jhabua blast site; accused absconding
- Munnar tea estate workers end nine-day-long agitation
'Dhoom 3' actor Uday Chopra has slyly admitted that he may be dating. According to reports, Uday Chopra is dating 'Madras Cafe' actress Nargis Fakhri but the two have never come out in the open about their relationship.
Women are the most amazing creation of God…after Men of course…see what I did there #UdayChopraMadnessHour thank god I already have a gf— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) October 9, 2013
Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra have been spotted at late night movie dates and he was also seen at the special screening of 'Madras Cafe' at a Mumbai theatre. The two then made separate exits to avoid gossip!
This is not the first time that Uday Chopra has fuelled rumours of his love life. Earlier in June, the actor was seen flirting with Nargis Fakhri on Twitter.
Uday Chopra apparently posted, "Nargis did you know we are related. Your future sons' father is my father's son." After which his 'Dhoom' co-star Abhishek Bachchan said: "Get a room kids". However, these tweets were instantly removed'.
He further tweeted: Things @NargisFakhri loves traveling,spas, Doritos, pizza and ME!
Uday Chopra also went on to tweet: Ok fine I don't love @NargisFakhri but please don't tell her that or she'll kill me #UdayChopraMadnessHour.
However, Nargis Fakhri chose to remain silent on Uday Chopra's declaration of his love for her!