UK: Imminent threat against westerners in Benghazi
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
Britain's Foreign Office is urging UK nationals to immediately leave the Libyan city of Benghazi in response to an imminent threat against westerners.
The Foreign Office has advised against all travel to Benghazi since September.
It said today it is aware of a "specific and imminent threat" to westerners in Benghazi, eastern Libya, and urged all British nationals still there to leave immediately.
It would not comment on the nature of the threat.