UK losing India to US: London Mayor warns
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
"Visas is a point but it's not the only point. It's the mood music, so what I want to do is explain how welcoming London is."
Johnson is seeking to capitalise on the rise in London's international profile following the 2012 Olympic games with trade trips to India, Brazil, India and China as well as some of the smaller Asian nations with fast-growing economies.