Ulwe is top realty investment destination
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
With property options ranging from Rs 3,200 per sq ft to Rs 15,000 per sq ft and price appreciation in the range of 91 per cent to 145 per cent, residential real estate will emerge as promising asset class for the next five years.
The western region has the highest number of promising residential investment options with three destinations from Mumbai and four destinations from Pune, the report said.
The performance of IT/ITeS industry will have a major bearing on the real estate markets of cities like Bengaluru, Chennai and Pune, it added.
Commenting on the report, Knight Frank's Executive Director- Retail, Advisory & Hospitality Gulam Zia said: "With property options ranging from 3,200/sq ft to 15,000/sq ft and investor returns in the range of 18.6 per cent - 29 per cent pa residential real estate will emerge as a promising asset class for the next 5 years".
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'