Uma, Kalraj to address rallies today
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
BJP leaders Uma Bharti and Kalraj Mishra will address election rallies in different parts of the state on Thursday.
BJP national vice-president Kalraj Mishra will hold three public meetings at Pandesara, Dindoli and Godadara in Surat district.
Former Madhya Pradesh CM Uma Bharati will speak at Dholka in the afternoon and address two women meets and later visit Lamba (Daskroi) in Gandhinagar ebfore addressing a public meeting at Naroda in Ahmedabad.
State BJP leaders will be campaigning in five districts starting with Chief Minister Narendra Modi who will hold public meetings at seven places on Thursday. Starting from Keshod (Junagadh) in the morning, Modi will move to Babra (Amreli), Budhel (Bhavnagar), Kadodara (Surat), Kamrej Road (Surat) and end his day's campaign with meets at Makarpura and Harinagar in Vadodara in the evening.