Uma, Kalraj to address rallies today
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
BJP leaders Uma Bharti and Kalraj Mishra will address election rallies in different parts of the state on Thursday.
BJP national vice-president Kalraj Mishra will hold three public meetings at Pandesara, Dindoli and Godadara in Surat district.
Former Madhya Pradesh CM Uma Bharati will speak at Dholka in the afternoon and address two women meets and later visit Lamba (Daskroi) in Gandhinagar ebfore addressing a public meeting at Naroda in Ahmedabad.
State BJP leaders will be campaigning in five districts starting with Chief Minister Narendra Modi who will hold public meetings at seven places on Thursday. Starting from Keshod (Junagadh) in the morning, Modi will move to Babra (Amreli), Budhel (Bhavnagar), Kadodara (Surat), Kamrej Road (Surat) and end his day's campaign with meets at Makarpura and Harinagar in Vadodara in the evening.