Uma, Kalraj to address rallies today
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
BJP leaders Uma Bharti and Kalraj Mishra will address election rallies in different parts of the state on Thursday.
BJP national vice-president Kalraj Mishra will hold three public meetings at Pandesara, Dindoli and Godadara in Surat district.
Former Madhya Pradesh CM Uma Bharati will speak at Dholka in the afternoon and address two women meets and later visit Lamba (Daskroi) in Gandhinagar ebfore addressing a public meeting at Naroda in Ahmedabad.
State BJP leaders will be campaigning in five districts starting with Chief Minister Narendra Modi who will hold public meetings at seven places on Thursday. Starting from Keshod (Junagadh) in the morning, Modi will move to Babra (Amreli), Budhel (Bhavnagar), Kadodara (Surat), Kamrej Road (Surat) and end his day's campaign with meets at Makarpura and Harinagar in Vadodara in the evening.
BJP vice-president Purushottam Rupala will campaign at Bhiloda, Dhansura, Bahnkariya, Bhagod and Prantij while Gujarati film actors Mahesh and Naresh Kanodia will hold a roadshow and campaign in Rajkot.