Uma Thurman to star in 'Nymphomaniac'
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
"Kill Bill" star Uma Thurman has signed up to star in Danish director Lars Von Trier's sordid sexual drama "Nymphomaniac".
The 42-year-old actress is set to star in the controversial new film alongside Shia LaBeouf, which will feature real life sex scenes, reported Sun online.
Charlotte Gainsbourg, Willem Dafoe, Jamie Bell, Stellan Skarsgard and Christian Slater have all been cast in the raunchy film. It is not yet known which role Thurman will take on.
Gainsbourg stars as self-confessed sex addict Joe, who is rescued by a kind stranger (Skarsgard) after she is left badly beaten in an alleyway. Joe then recounts her past misadventures and sordid sexual history from birth until the age of 50.
LaBeouf recently said that the cast have signed up for engaging in real sex scenes on camera, which he was willing to do for the sake of his art.
"There's a disclaimer at the top of the script that basically says we're doing it for real. Everything that is illegal, we'll shoot in blurred images. Other than that, everything is happening," he said.
The film will be available in two versions - hardcore and softcore - when it is released in 2013.