Uma Thurman to star in 'Nymphomaniac'
- Narendra Modi to contest from Varanasi, Rajnath from Lucknow
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- MH370 continued flying for 6 hours, could have gone towards Kazakhstan or south of Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
"Kill Bill" star Uma Thurman has signed up to star in Danish director Lars Von Trier's sordid sexual drama "Nymphomaniac".
The 42-year-old actress is set to star in the controversial new film alongside Shia LaBeouf, which will feature real life sex scenes, reported Sun online.
Charlotte Gainsbourg, Willem Dafoe, Jamie Bell, Stellan Skarsgard and Christian Slater have all been cast in the raunchy film. It is not yet known which role Thurman will take on.
Gainsbourg stars as self-confessed sex addict Joe, who is rescued by a kind stranger (Skarsgard) after she is left badly beaten in an alleyway. Joe then recounts her past misadventures and sordid sexual history from birth until the age of 50.
LaBeouf recently said that the cast have signed up for engaging in real sex scenes on camera, which he was willing to do for the sake of his art.
"There's a disclaimer at the top of the script that basically says we're doing it for real. Everything that is illegal, we'll shoot in blurred images. Other than that, everything is happening," he said.
The film will be available in two versions - hardcore and softcore - when it is released in 2013.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy