Uncertainty prevails over HJC rally in Sirsa on December 2
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
In wake of Section 144 of CrPC still continuing in Sirsa district, uncertainty prevails on HJC's rally in the city on December 2. While HJC leaders are quite positive that they will hold a massive show of strength in INLD's stronghold Sunday, the district administration is yet to take a call on the rally. "December 2 is still far away. We are evaluating the situation in Sirsa on a hourly basis. Till the time Section 144 is continues in Sirsa, the rally cannot be held. For the rally to be held, we have to lift Section 144 and we have not taken any decision in regard to it," Sirsa Deputy Commissioner J Ganesan said.