Uncertainty prevails over HJC rally in Sirsa on December 2
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
In wake of Section 144 of CrPC still continuing in Sirsa district, uncertainty prevails on HJC's rally in the city on December 2. While HJC leaders are quite positive that they will hold a massive show of strength in INLD's stronghold Sunday, the district administration is yet to take a call on the rally. "December 2 is still far away. We are evaluating the situation in Sirsa on a hourly basis. Till the time Section 144 is continues in Sirsa, the rally cannot be held. For the rally to be held, we have to lift Section 144 and we have not taken any decision in regard to it," Sirsa Deputy Commissioner J Ganesan said.
Meanwhile, reacting to INLD legislator Ajay Chautala's statement that "HJC was suffering from INLD phobia", HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi on Friday said: "After repeatedly facing defeats in the elections, Ajay Chautala has lost his mental balance. His family should take him to a psychiatrist and get him treated. HJC is not suffering from any phobia, but INLD is not being able to digest the increasing following of HJC in the state."