Uncertainty prevails over HJC rally in Sirsa on December 2
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
In wake of Section 144 of CrPC still continuing in Sirsa district, uncertainty prevails on HJC's rally in the city on December 2. While HJC leaders are quite positive that they will hold a massive show of strength in INLD's stronghold Sunday, the district administration is yet to take a call on the rally. "December 2 is still far away. We are evaluating the situation in Sirsa on a hourly basis. Till the time Section 144 is continues in Sirsa, the rally cannot be held. For the rally to be held, we have to lift Section 144 and we have not taken any decision in regard to it," Sirsa Deputy Commissioner J Ganesan said.