Uncertainty prevails over HJC rally in Sirsa on December 2
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Manmohan Singh didnât put wifeâs name in Rajya Sabha affidavit, says BJP
In wake of Section 144 of CrPC still continuing in Sirsa district, uncertainty prevails on HJC's rally in the city on December 2. While HJC leaders are quite positive that they will hold a massive show of strength in INLD's stronghold Sunday, the district administration is yet to take a call on the rally. "December 2 is still far away. We are evaluating the situation in Sirsa on a hourly basis. Till the time Section 144 is continues in Sirsa, the rally cannot be held. For the rally to be held, we have to lift Section 144 and we have not taken any decision in regard to it," Sirsa Deputy Commissioner J Ganesan said.
Meanwhile, reacting to INLD legislator Ajay Chautala's statement that "HJC was suffering from INLD phobia", HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi on Friday said: "After repeatedly facing defeats in the elections, Ajay Chautala has lost his mental balance. His family should take him to a psychiatrist and get him treated. HJC is not suffering from any phobia, but INLD is not being able to digest the increasing following of HJC in the state."
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit