- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Not very often do designers dedicate collections to the lesser seen aspect of garments. Raw Mango, Sanjay Garg's label, known for its revitalised Chanderi saris, has introduced a collection of ready-made petticoats which use traditional Indian fabrics including Mashru and Cheent. Available in three sizes, the petticoats have been stitched with an 'A' line silhouette, making it comfortable to wear a sari around the waist area.
The collection "draws from the tradition of 'jama' which revealed handprinted and handwoven fabrics underskirts". Along with functionality, the collection also explores the petticoat by using prints, satin and satin weave which is exposed in subtle ways under the handwoven sari. The collection is priced at Rs 3,800.