Underdogs India face a stern test against Korea
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The courts at the R K Khanna tennis stadium are still slow and hanging in, retrieving the balls, would be crucial to the outcome of the matches.
Even Paes mentioned that since and he and Raja are both serve and volley players, they will have to adjust their game and play more from the baseline.
The winner of the tie will advance to the second round, slated for April 5 to 7.
The head-to-head record is 5-3 in the favour of Korea and the last time two sides clashed was back in 2006 when the visitors had won in Korea 4-1.