Underdogs India face a stern test against Korea
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7: KKR seal thriller in Sharjah
The courts at the R K Khanna tennis stadium are still slow and hanging in, retrieving the balls, would be crucial to the outcome of the matches.
Even Paes mentioned that since and he and Raja are both serve and volley players, they will have to adjust their game and play more from the baseline.
The winner of the tie will advance to the second round, slated for April 5 to 7.
The head-to-head record is 5-3 in the favour of Korea and the last time two sides clashed was back in 2006 when the visitors had won in Korea 4-1.