Uniform admission form for govt schools
- Hunkar rally LIVE: I want to see Narendra Modi as the future PM, says Paswan
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
- Pandemonium in J&K Assembly over Farooq Abdullah's comment on Kashmiris
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
In a move to give uniformity to admission process in the state run schools, the education department has released format of admission forms for all the classes. The admission form — it will also carry the details like student's caste, parents' income and physical disability — will cut down the workload of the teachers who were earlier required to fill separate forms for student scholarships.
Director General (School Education) K S Pannu said that the format has been issued to the district education offices and from the coming session the admissions would be taken based on the form. Meanwhile the legal cell of the education department has disposed 72 cases out of 126 during the second public hearing on Thursday.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)