Union Bank launches new branch model
- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
The Union Bank of India on Tuesday launched its redesigned branch model under the brand 'Union Xperience' at Hadapsar, its ninth branch in the city. It was inaugurated by the bank's executive director S K Jain.
Jain said Union Xperience branches were an initiative towards bringing "superior customer experience." He said there would be nearly 250 such branches by next month and the bank plans to cover all metro/urban branches numbering over 1500 by early next fiscal. The bank proposes to brand three more Union Xperience branches in Pune region by December.
Union Bank has launched Union Xperience Branches in 14 cities, including Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Pune, Surat, Nashik, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Chennai and Kolkata.