United Airlines Boeing 787 in emergency landing as inspections ordered
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
"At this point, we're just looking at this specific plane, not the fleet," said Christen David, a United spokeswoman.
United is the first U.S. airline to put the new carbon-composite 787 into service and flew its first commercial flight with the new jet on Nov. 4.
Shares of ANA dipped 1.1 percent in Tokyo with JAL down 0.1 in line with the benchmark Nikkei 225 index.
Mutual Funds Check for top funds