United Airlines Boeing 787 in emergency landing as inspections ordered
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
"At this point, we're just looking at this specific plane, not the fleet," said Christen David, a United spokeswoman.
United is the first U.S. airline to put the new carbon-composite 787 into service and flew its first commercial flight with the new jet on Nov. 4.
Shares of ANA dipped 1.1 percent in Tokyo with JAL down 0.1 in line with the benchmark Nikkei 225 index.
Mutual Funds Check for top funds