Unknown person donates diamonds worth Rs 1.18 crore at Shirdi
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
An unidentified person donated two diamonds worth Rs 1.18 crore at Sri Saibaba temple here, Saibaba trust officials said here today.
The diamonds – of three and two carat each studded in a gold pendant - valued at Rs 1.18 crore were found in a cash box yesterday, they said.
However, the donor is not known, they said.
This is the first time that such expensive diamonds have been donated at the Saibaba trust, the officials said.