Unknown person donates diamonds worth Rs 1.18 crore at Shirdi
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy says he is not absconding; says ready to "unconditionally" obey Supreme Court direction
- In countdown to polls, UPA govt pushes for dozen cabinet proposals to beat moral code of conduct
- BJP gets its first new ally as Paswan returns to NDA fold
- Donât run from big retail chains, face them, Modi tells traders
- Lokpal selection process wonât yield best candidate, says Fali, declines role
An unidentified person donated two diamonds worth Rs 1.18 crore at Sri Saibaba temple here, Saibaba trust officials said here today.
The diamonds – of three and two carat each studded in a gold pendant - valued at Rs 1.18 crore were found in a cash box yesterday, they said.
However, the donor is not known, they said.
This is the first time that such expensive diamonds have been donated at the Saibaba trust, the officials said.
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past
- Autorickshaws in Bangalore to get GPS makeover