'Dhoom 3' trailer: Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif turn baddie
- Shiv Sena calls BJP arrogant, threatens to pull out of Maharashtra govt; Fadnavis dismisses it as 'drama'
- Esther Anuhya rape case: Chandrabhan Sanap sentenced to death for raping, killing techie
- Sedition charge against Tamil folk singer for anti-Jayalalithaa song
- Moody's to Modi: Control BJP members or risk losing credibility
- Fire that killed Dalit kids started in room, not outside: Forensics
The much-awaited trailer of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Dhoom 3 is finally out.
The action-packed teaser shows a conniving Aamir Khan making an impressive statement highlighting the theme of the film.
Bande hai hum uske, hum pe kiska zor...apne haatho kismat likne aaj chale hai hum.
The film has some cutting-edge action sequences with Aamir Khan flaunting his well chiseled body and six pack abs.
We also get a glimpse of the Dhoom girl Katrina Kaif, who is sexy in a white halter and black shorts.
But unlike her predecessors – Esha Deol and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – Katrina doesn't seem to have gone down to size zero.
According to reports Katrina Kaif has done some daredevil stunts in the movie.
Meanwhile, Abhishek Bachchan who is reprising his role as ACP Jai Dixit, is seen chasing the new baddie in town - Aamir Khan.
Uday Chopra, who plays Abhishek Bachchan's sidekick Ali, is also seen zooming on his bike.
Dhoom 3 is set to release on December 20 this year.
And with this teaser trailer, it surely looks - 'This year will end with a Dhoom.'
- Govt is bound to go by the advice of chief justice of India in appointments
- An unsolved murder mystery: Benazir Bhutto’s killing continues to roil Pakistan
- Disprivilege and backwardness can be addressed without resort to fixed quotas
- India's private sector can use institutional mechanisms to deepen ties with Africa
- A Myanmar Without Fear
- We need to show we love India more than those who profess a monopoly on this love story