Up Close & Personal With PZ
- Arvind Kejriwal lands in Mumbai; takes auto to board local train
- Sahara group moves Supreme Court, seeks immediate release of Subrata Roy
- President not for executing Devinderpal Singh Bhullar, MHA disagrees
- Chhattisgarh: Maoists kill 15 security personnel in biggest attack in 3 years
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
After giving up on cricketers for the chat show, the bubbly actress Preity Zinta has now decided to go ahead with her chat show that will have an array of Bollywood stars. The show titled 'Up Close & Personal With PZ' is to be aired on the to-be-launched channel 'UTV Stars'.
And featuring as the show's first guest is none other than Preity's good friend Akshay Kumar, who despite having a choc-a-bloc schedule, made time to be on the show. Reports have it that Preity asked him some personal questions too on the show. Needless to say, Akki was a complete sport when it came to answering those. "Just finished the first day of shooting 4 my show! It was so nice 2 chat with Akki! Full marks 2 him 4 being so amazing & humble," tweeted Preity.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held